WellHead Control Panels
The WHCP is available with a wide selection of options for single or multi-well configuration. WHCP are specifically designed using the very latest design technologies and components.
SINGLE-WELL CONTROL PANEL
It is designed to operate one subsurface safety valve and up to two hydraulic or pneumatic actuated surface safety valves for any type of well.
MULTI-WELL CONTROL PANEL
It is designed with the same features as per single-well but with the possibility to control the safety valves of a number of wells.
- Hydraulic Power Units: The HPU is a hydraulic power system that provides supply of hydraulic fluid to the valve actuator. It can be used to supply a single valve or a multi valve system or project.
- Local Control Panels: the Local Panels are Pneumatic or Hydraulic types for the complete control of Valve System.
- Liquid Discharge Valves
QUAM mechanical HIPPS system is a SIL 3 capable self-contained system, designed according to IEC 61508 and IEC 61511 standards, used to protect downstream equipment against overpressure or upset conditions coming from the upstream.
For Valve, Actuator & Control System, where no external power sources are available.
- No need to install a by-pass line
- Independent certification: 3rd party SIL3 certificate
- Tight Shut-off: Leakage requirements as per Class VI of ANSI/ FCI 70-2
- Fugitive Emission in accordance with ISO 15848
- Fast Action: less than 2 sec
- API 6FA
- Integrated Design
- No external power requirements